Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mastering the art of Marriage

No... I'm not the master... yet...hahaha

This morning while driving to the office, I tuned to HotFM, the chat was on how good is your relationship with your MIL. I think this is something personal.. but perhaps this is one of those so called methods to help ppl with such a problem. So those concerned malaysians out there did give some opinions and advises... Okay la... a good avenue to share your feelings. But make sure your hubby tak recognise your voice... kalau tak... jadi cerita lain plak.

Then in the evening while driving home, still hooked myself on to HotFM. This time round, the topic was 'who controls who?' either you control your hubby or you're being controlled by your hubby. I kinda like this topic. No... not because I'm in power.. its just that betwen both of us, we prefer not to decide... If we were to go out for dinner, we are hoping each one of us to decide where to dine. Easy huh? But normally I will let the decisive power rest on to my hubby's shoulder if it has gotto do with M$ney... sounds good hmmhhh..

I think in marriage its not merely compulsory for you to have the give and take mindset but like it or not you have to practise. Its not something easy for the first timers but gradually we will find it 'helpful' and 'meaningful' to the marriage institution.

I just heard a good friend of mine is going thru a hard time in his marriage. I do hope and pray that whatever decision that he takes would be for the benefit of the children. This is no longer about standing up for one's ego... .

True enuf... marriage is like a learning institution. If you are lucky and play by the specific rules you may pass with flying colours. Sometimes if you are not lucky enuf, you might have to re-sit for your exams... or worst be one of the drop outs!

I pray hard that we will sail thru....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?