Thursday, February 18, 2010

Missing the rain?



Where is the rain? The weather is making everyone hay wire... This kinda weather runs everyone 'crazy' I guess. I have been having this flu for the pass one week. It's on and off... and with the outdoor activities and events that forced me to be outside the office worsen my condition. But I'm still hanging on... still ... though at times I just wanted to be lying on bed... resting... How I wish!!!

I guess the current weather is also one of the influential and contributing factors that affects how some people react on some issues. Some were easily snapped on simple issues. Those ppl who are under pressure got stressed easily in this kind of weather.



At least kalau sejuk dan nyaman dapat meredakan 'suasana panas' di dalam hati ... well this is one of the challenges that HE put forward to us .. kena sabar la... This also to remind myself to be more 'careful' and 'attentive' in dealing with people. And.... also a gentle reminder to myself not to make clumsy mistakes a.k.a bloopers... Lately I have done couple of blunders ... not to mention what happened at Belum Resort during the TVC shot... Aiyoo.... lol!!

At the office, the aircond yang sedia ada tak berapa 'cooling' dikatakan tak berfungsi sepenuhnya... Gosh... I can see some cubicles have standing fans ...

Life is as usual... Got so many events to look forward and planning of coz. Ahaa.. this is inclusive our CSR paper presentation to the Management. God Bless Us! The Puspanita's, Farewell's for CE2, Media Gathering, Branch Opening .... I wonder where should I slot my outing with Amir.... to celebrate his BDAy which was on 17 Feb..

And at the office, I hope everything will be okay...
If its the weather .... not to worry ... HE is testing us ... HE is healing the world... to make it a BETTER place..


Don't stress yourself.. Its not the end of the world... Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?