Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Have not been wishing this to mak for 2 years already. Yup since she left us for good. Rindu yang bersarang di hati ni makin lama macam makan diri sendiri. 
Lately things are not that good at some areas in my life. Dulu, paling tidak I would just picked up the phone or press her mobile and talked to her. The moment I talked to her all those craziness in my mind would entangle; and I would be fine then.
But that was years before when she was strong to go thru her own life and took care of herself. When she was bed ridden to watch her smile was a magical moment to us.
Aisshhhh I dont think I can continue this entry....

35 comments:

  1. waoo nice written post about Happy Mother's Day.

    Thanks,

    MCX Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?