Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Talk to your body



Finally I surrender... am down with flu... sore throat, irritating cough and stuffy nose...
Tried to act 'macho' ... but my body and mind was not at the same wave length.
Yesterday while driving back home, I just wanted to stop at any RR.. just to 'entertain' the dry cough and sleepy eyes... But managed to drive to parent's place and took Amir home. Hubby sent to the clinic. Doc said sore throat has infected the nose and of coz the irritating coughing..

The prescriptions : antibiotics (of coz), nasal spray for the blockage, cough syrup, gargle solutions, clarinase etc...



Looks like Doc Kama's prescription was not 'customised' to my current condition... LOL!
Yesterday, I thot my body still managed to go thru the hectic schedule at the office. Three events in a row... The SSP, opening of branches at Alamesra and Besut.. plus the press coverage that I still owe Zek, a reporter from Bharian.. Bernama's contract...

This morning, I have set my mind to settle few oustanding tasks...the press releases and the speeches... I did it...

I really wish I could be at the Manco for the csr presentation .. Its my 'baby' ... and wonder how its gonna be... at the presentation ... will they (the presenters - MJ and Ji) be shot down or sail thru... Ji, I wish you all the best. Hope the committees understand the main objective of our proposal. Its for the Bank anyways...

As usual, the medicines really force me to sleep... I think my body need a rest. This has been the request from the 'body' since December.. I managed to stand strong merely till yesterday when I finally agreed to 'talk to my body'.. Its time to have a 'lil rest.... in order to 'give' more ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?