Friday, September 17, 2010

Raya is/was here...

Too late to wish huh? Anyways happy holidays to everyone and I bet you have been enjoying the days...
Well frankly after the 6th Raya now, I'm counting my days to start work again... sounds boring right?

So raya is always as usual... nothing unusual this year. But I guess everyone was shocked with the murder of the millionaire lady and her 3 friends. What a gruesome act of killing... Al Fatihah to all of them. At this point of time, the victims' family members have to be strong... well its easier said than done. Hopefully the media is also playing their role not to report exaggerately ...for the sake of humanity.. All lawyers out there, looks like the profession is badly tarnished. Not being racist here, but I hope this will not lead to any similar incident of May 13... 


Believe it or not... I am still on leave... Something that I have never done since I started earning. Well, maybe this is the unusual thing about this year's raya! Obviously I am not all into Raya mood but most likely enjoying my days with hubby and son.

Lepas ni jangan harap la nak dapat cuti panjang... That is the reason why hubby and I thought it would be good to bring Amir to Genting Highland. Finally, after planning for couple of times before, this time we made it. Since he is only 4, we only managed the indoor games. But it was an experience for him to enjoy the rides.
Nak masuk outdoor theme park, it was a bit late... so maybe next time...which I think will be in couple of years lagi... :).

And I bet after this, hubby will start busy again. I pray hard that whatever he does for the family will be granted and fulfilled. Insyallah.

I am caughing quiete badly now... camner nak buat surprise performance masa Puspanita dinner ni? Lagu dah ada... evergreen lagi! khas untuk kakak-kakak puspanita... semuga anda terhibur...

To Amir, I know that you are happy and enjoy every minute spent with us, abah and mak...We are happy for you...even though sometimes I do 'use' my veto to educate you..

To hubby , have I told you lately that I love you? :)

Nak main outdoor games ... indoor games pun tak cukup tinggi!
First ride ... merry go round
Dgn abah kat dalam 'ikan paus' ......
Why did I look so ;takut;.... nice shot from Amir....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?