Sunday, September 26, 2010

Life begins at 40?

This entry is specially dedicated to someone whom I have known for more than 40 years..
Who else ? my own brother ......
I guess finally, you've made it? Congratulations! After all the hardships, difficulties, etc, etc, ...
Its true eh...life begins at 40.?

Personally, I think you deserve it. Well its true, there were many ups and downs... even I myself exeperienced and still experiencing ... but al those searchings before be it high or low, is compensated now.
But bear in mind, the hardships will never end... its just the beginning...

But when you are at the top, dont forget the ppl around you...ppl who have been praying for your victory, ppl who have been sacrificing their time, love and happiness for your sake...

I pray and wish that happiness is always with you, Rosie and the kids.


So when is the 'feast'?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry sis, just read your posting. Thank you and yes, I think I deserve it. After all the hardwork I put in over the years, I really like to think that I deserve it. You are right, hardship will never end but hardship is also a great teacher ....

    I would like to see 2 gms in the family :-) Well, at least that will make abah & mak smile wider .. Better still, 2 gms and a gurubesar in the family, how's that? No worry, your time will come.

    The feast? How about the whole family have dinner somewhere? Thinking to take you guys to Chilli's ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. another GM in the family? Dont think so la..
    hmmmh am too late for that. .. furthermore i think I am happy with what I am now. But if luck is with me...I coundnt resist...
    Chillis sonds good.. just let us know when la ha...

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?