Friday, September 17, 2010

If only I could turn back the clock..

I have so many reasons to do so...
Missing my childhood days... if only at that point of time we have the Internet, computer games bla bla bla... I must be the one among my siblings to rush for them...

Missing my school days... how I wish I could get the green light from my fairy god mother a.k.a Pn Hamidah to be one of the school sprinters...

Missing my Uni day, how I wish I could erase the tragic moments of my first 'cinta monyet'.... well flashing back I think I acted so stupid and childish... but perhaps one of the learing processes in life..

.... and now, how I wish I could stay at 25 throughout my life... Why? Because at 25, I was at the peak ...
A practising lawyer with own legal firm....
Not married, voiced out my intention to immigrate to Brunei... but was totally refused and 'positively denied' by parents... Yeah... I know they meant good!

Soon, I am celebrating my 14th anniversary. To all maybe this number equals to 'long, boring and routine' relationship. I agree... but I would add 'experience (be it good or bad), forgive (even though sometimes its damn hard to forget!), respect, trust and love. I think we all experience the same thing. Its just that in order to make it worthwhile, one of us should be strong than the other half. That would probably keeps the fire burning...Insyallah...

why am i writing all this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?