Friday, October 3, 2014

RinDu yAnG tAk BerpenGhUjUnG

It has been 4 days since you left us abah. Makin hari makin terasa..
I am just worry about mak. She has been so strong since u were first admitted. But i think you know her better.. she is crying badly inside.  She is just hiding the sorrow ... the emptiness deep down inside her heart.

Imagine.. 50 years sharing life together... it cant be shut down just like that..in a blink of an eye..
I truly feel her...but i know the missing feeling that i have towards you is nothing compared to hers.

I saw her crying yesterday just after she finished her zuhr prayer as she walked out the prayer room. I was so touched.. i hugged her and calmed her down. At the same time i was trying to control my  shattering emotions.

Why you have been badly missed abah?

You went too soon. Yes ..it was fated. Its qada n qadr. You were admitted at 11.30pm, 29 sept 2014. The following day you were sedated and pushed to ICU. Your body didnt response to the meds given by the docs. 4 meds were injected to your body at one go. On 1 Oct 2014, i sneeked to recite yaasin for you. The staff nurse didnt allow me to do so. But i bagged her only for a while. I kissed your cheek. I rubbed your forehead. I kissed your hands. I touched your feet. Sighhhhhh... you were so cold at that time. But your face was at peace.

You left us at 3.15pm on the very day, an hour after i recited yaasin for you. I didnt know what to say or what to feel when Jo called and informed me " Abah dah takde". There was a vibration in his voice. Mak was so calm.. she has the heart of steel.

Resting your body in peace was not a hassle at all abah. Everything went so smooth. As per your request all was done on the same day. To fulfill mak's request.. we had the last prayer  at home.

Know what... many of our relatives were unintentionally deprived of saying the final goodbye to you. But we couldnt help it.

Everything happened too fast. Your unwellness.. your admission and your leaving us for good... it happened too fast abah...

If i were an angel and given a magic stick, how i wish if i could turn back the clock...

May you rest in peace....
Finally, you have joined Azmin....
Till we meet again abah...
We miss you
We love you
You are always the Hero in our hearts..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?