Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Directions, forecast and targets ... 2010

Been very busy lately. Jiji is away for 2 weeks - on leadership training. I really hope she enjoyed her training... One thing for sure I know she would love the places .... Hong Kong, Acheh and Medan. As for me here, life is a bit hectic. Too many things to handle at one time. A bit tired though... last week I had to attend the Branch Managers Conference (BMC). My first experience ever since I joined the Bank. The opening remarks by the CEO was really inspiring. Obviously, directions, forecast and targets are set and further discussed among the managers.

Looks like the target is achievable .. (if you were to share the tasks between the ppl in HQ and the ppl from the network of branches throughout Malaysia). Image is one of the most stressed points during the conference. Yup... I guess that's the most crucial part. Our dept is liaising with the media on any letters, 'allegations' and complaints from the customers and the public at large.

CE3's presentation was the highlight during the opening.... With Ricky Martin's performance and Freedom's 'togetherness' song, everyone sang along....

That night, we had the usual badminton tournament between the managers from HQ and the branches. I was paired with MJ, my Boss. Our opponent was a actually a pair of ex-Bank players. Soooo, yaaa we lose our game. But it was a tough fight though in a very good team spirit. In the end, we (HQ) still won! SOme pics taken during the conference and tournament.








I'm looking forward for my block leave next week. The first few days, MIL, FIL and SIL will be spending time with us. And after that I plan to have a second round vacation with the family.... place? dunno yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?