Monday, September 12, 2016

Salam Aidil Adha

Salam people

It has been a while.
Silence sometimes drift ppl apart. As for me silence keeps me in touch with ppl whom i love and miss to be with. Who else? Abah, mak and azmin. These 3 great ppl hv left me with no connection in what ever means. It hurts so deep. It touches me badly.

Today we muslims celebrate Aidul Adha. Those in Mecca celebrate their complete journey of Hajj. Reminds me of abah and mak when we did our Umrah years back..years after Azmin left us for good.
Frankly at times I do feel to be there again ...to give myself surrender my heart and soul. Not only that.. In fact to collect all those moments spent with abah and mak; the journey we had together.
But of coz being human, missing these 3 ppl will be everlasting..endless. It has no end.

I see them in my dreams. I long to talk to them, touch them, even giving them my hugs that will not be released. But that is merely hopes.. That will definitely will be granted when we meet again one day. The day that has no indication but surely one fine day.

While their absence will continuously be felt, my prayers go to them. May all the good deeds have equipped them with the endless peaceful. Al fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?