Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where is the ENERGY

I have been very very tired lately - a complete package - body, mind and soul.
Experiencing body ache every now and then..

At the office, try my very best not to procrastinate... things keep on coming in and piling up. Racing against time, tried delegating... .. but sometimes its not to my satisfaction and at the end of the day you would end up doing all over again. Be positive! Its another phase in my life.

At home, though its only myself and hubby, tried to be the diligent chef during weekends. But this sincere thoughts remain as it is. 2 days of rest equals to insufficiency of good rest and wanting for more!
Have to balance things out ..career, family, parents, friends... secret admirers!!

Feel like losing my energy... drain out. Could it be my age...? leading a monotonous life? wanting for more challenge (hmmhh... maybe...) or is it merely tired?

I am forcing myself ...driving and accelerating  my energy to the max...
Trying to absorb things happening around me positively...
I need a BREAK....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?