Sunday, November 20, 2011

An ANNIVERSARY Letter

Dear Hubby..

Congratulations to both of us.  15th years of sharing happiness and sorrow, spending quality and 'not so quality' time together and etc has made both of us a better person/couple I guess.

Yeah we did encounter all sort of problems that sometimes put our relationship maybe at stake..but we managed to reach to a point where we make up, forgive and maybe forget. I have to say that I wanted to forget certain things.. but I have to tell the truth, I can't.. and I am still trying! (that's life ... sighhh)

And it takes both of us to make this 'partnership' survives and lasts. I would say, that is the rule every couple should have in order to survive in a marriage. True enough, its not that easy to practise.. It takes courage, sacrifice, patience and not forgetting the love for each other.

Dearest Hubby, even though our marriage was once at a  'critical juncture', I am glad that we've made a wise decision. Its not that easy. It hurts both of us like hell (at first). But I believe we are now a matured and sensible happy couple ...  We understand each other better now...and hope it will continue till the rest of our lives.

To my other half... yes... I still love you as much as I love you ..the first time we met.. :)
I know this is not easy for both of us. But alhamdulillah we sailed through for 15 solid years.
Thank you for the love, care and whatever the package is...
Happy 15th Anniversary..  and lets look forward for more exciting years ahead!

2 comments:

  1. arghhh rasa nak nangis la bila baca entry kak long yang nie...ok....Happy AnniversarY...-farah

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 years banyak cabarannya Farah....
    Kena banyak sabar...
    ALhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?