Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I thinK I MiSS HiM

I think I miss him.
He has been away for more than a week now. 

Sometimes I wonder if he ever missed me like I do now..
Practically, I travel more than him..
Leaving both him and lil'Amir ... orang kata tuntutan kerja...
Is the feeling that I feel now is the same like he felt every time I am away...
Hmmhhh maybe...
But I hate this feeling..
Something is missing in my life...

Luckily we now live in the era of advent technology..
I can talk to him any time I want
But at the same time I have my ego as well...
Pretending not to missing him... Huh... what an ego right!

Well after being together for more than 10 years... he knows what's buggin' me and I know what's inside him..

I think we miss each other's company..
Each other's touch
Each other's  affection
Its just that sometimes ....
its better left unspoken..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?