Wednesday, March 3, 2010

KPI! KPI! ..... aim high.



We just got the instruction to enhance our KPI... not to enhance like putting more 'unnecessary' numbers or 'flamboyant' wordings that make your KPI 'sounds interesting' IN FACT we have to suggest the ratings and weightage and put the numbers that 'sounds achievable'...

Well the Bank is into this performance driven culture...
A good move ...

Looking at the KPIs that I have put for myself, I think it works both ways : good and bad... hahaha. Good as in I am setting KPIs that are said to be easily or perhaps reasonably measurable .. and kalau tak achieve "SIAP!!!" ... marks can be easily deductible. I am actually stretching to my limits to achieve what I have set. A challenge for me as well... Am I able to 'perform' like before? Sometimes when you have all the young ppl around you, you tend to think and work fast. I think work smart has been soooo manipulated too much... Well you still have to work smart though .. but perhaps merely under certain situation/condition :) Obviously working with the young ppl aspires me to work harder. True, experience counts! but sometimes I have to admit that I got the energy from them. Being young and vibrant, they aspire me to give the best out of me. Thanks guys. U know who you are! :)

And this new KPI setting will also be considered as the yard stick to measure one's b****.wow.. talking about b****... I have to say that in my entire working life, this is the 2nd time that I'll be getting one. Thank God for giving me this opportunity and rezeki. Can't hardly wait for that man! My bro just got his. Out of RM35K, after deducting the tax and epf, he merely gets around RM19K... looks like nearly half of the b**** went to the regulatory bodies :) I reserve my comment on that.




Well whatever it is, I am sure some of you guys are counting the days too. But of coz, mind your KPI in order to aim high for your B**** Good for you and good for the organization!

2 comments:

  1. I ke young people tu? It can't be Kama right? kih kih kih :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmhhh perasan jugak :)
    Well of coz to be frank you ppl yang still below 40 la ...
    Yang dah over 40 tu masih lagi aspires me... but in a very very different manner la... and sometimes it can be a pressure as well ...kah kah kah

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?