Sunday, March 28, 2010

WMK 5760

Its been a while...
Tons of work keep on piling up... tak tau la bila nak susutnya... Tasks keep on coming... Well thinking on the good side... worth to stimulate the mind..
Have to take cuti.. Sounds funny huh? "Have to ".. Yeah.. I have carried forward 4 days from last year's annual leave to 2010. Just gotto know that I have to utilise them before 1 April...
Last week (Thursday - Friday - 2 days)... Next week (Mon- Tues). But need to go to the office next week. Kerja macam biasa...

Many unpredictable things happened last week. I think that's make our life more interesting (hope so...) and more challenging... The love of my life (second after the family) - WMK 5760 'ran amok'. Sent her to the clinic - spent RM800 for the medication... A week after that she had 'high fever'. This time round she was 'admitted' for almost a week and the bill reached RM1025.00!!! Whoaaaaaa.....

Now she is okay... I need to tell her this "I still love you" and will never substitute you with 'someone' else. This I promise you.... (I doubt it !!! hahahha).

During her absence, I got a lift from someone else (nearly 'fell in love with her'). We met at Shell and she dropped me off at the same place everyday without fail for almost a week. Thanks to WTE 3535 and of cos her 'master' Jiji....

Next, WMK 5760 would be directly involved in the Brand Ambassador Program (BAP). But still she has to go thru' certain procedures in order to justify whether or not her condition is fit to join.
If she fits in BAP, looks like no more (for a while I guess!) traffic queue cutting  especially in the morning ... just to beat the jam and clock in by 8.00 am!!Wonder is she can resist that... hahahha.

1 comment:

Sharing your thoughts anyone?