Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dia buat hal lagi...

For the past few days, memang tak senang duduk dibuatnya...
Masa tu la rasanya berangan jadi orang kaya, banyak duit terus tukar kereta!!
Yes the love of my life buat perangai lagi...
Lepas satu, satu... Rasa macam nak meletop, nak menjerit, hishhhhhhhhhhhh... geraammmmmmmmmmmm...
Hubby tak cakap apa all this while until finally he said "cuba bawak sabar sikit... be positive"... Calm but very commanding.

Yes I have forgotten the word patience actually. Even though its merely a car - yang tak semahal dan secanggih mana.. but it has been affecting and hitting me left and right.. Mana taknya itu la the only means for me, sending Amir, clocking in to the office and all other routines.
 

But the sweetest thing was that, hubby sent me to get a lift from gg every morning, fetching me from the same place that he drops me every morning... Something that I think have not been practised for quite some time...
Well.. now the love of my life is back to normal and even though I treasured that spin of moments shared with hubby every morning and evening, I prefer not to go thru this 'engaging and "adventurous" sitaution again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?