Sunday, October 23, 2011

How's your SUNDAY?

It's SUNDAY!!
Was deprived of enjoying my Sundays for couple of weeks...

At home today.. even though it's Sunday.. need to settle few outstanding matters (job related ...again..)
Am working on this project with UNI students. The submissions have yet to be reviewed. But the participation looks very very encouraging this year. Surprisingly the no of submissions are the same with last year's. Trust that the quality is better as some of them have already make themselves familiar with the process and the requirements of the submissions. Hmmhhh... need to review soonest possible.


I think if this kinda project or challenge were to be introduced during my UNi days, I would be one of the regular participants. Frankly this project is very 'noble' - it helps the society or community to continuously sustain. Also, an avenue for the students to 'instil', 'unleash' and 'polish' their creativity skills, entrepreneurship skills and most important giving back to the community. (this sounds almost like a write up in the press release hahaha).

Oh! by the way one of the students (from the winning group last year) has just reported duty last week. She's been assisting me on this proposals listing. Young and vibrant, I hope she will survive and gain as many experience and knowledge as she can.

Hubby, as always is busy with the cars - washing, polishing and do his regular checks around the body of the cars whether there's any scratch or dent.. unintentionally done by his wife ..:) and if he found any, i have to listen to his nags almost a day!! Normally, I will just keep myself quiet or the most blame other drivers on the road!!

Amir, as usual will always with his Maths exercise books, puzzles, drawings and cartoons. He is very good in numbers. I always compare him with myself. I don't remember at all, myself at his age (5) diligently doing Maths exercises.. To watch him grows in front of my naked eyes is something valuable, sentimental and satisfying. Sending him to schools at 5 is really a good move! I should have sent him earlier, maybe at 4 but I have this kinda feeling that he might get bored. Amir is given 2 tasks i.e dancing and acting. Dancing - that Madagascar Song (Move It .. (I think!) and Acting as Baginda Masai - a scene in the film Nujum Pak Belalang - this is in line with the school concert with a theme ' The Memoirs of P. Ramlee'. So every now and then he will sometimes dance in front of the TV or act in front of the PC! I peeped from far just not to let him feels shy...


Later need to do some ironing. Lunch? Cook? No... not today..
We are going for a movie later today..
I leave it to hubby to pick which movie..
I think its not the movie that really matter to me ... its the quality time that we spend together
And for Amir, its not really on the movie as well (depending on what kinda movie actually)... he enjoys the popcorn more I guess... hahahhaa!

 Have an enjoyable and a restful weekend peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?