Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Defining my INNER Strength

This is actually a tagline for Putrajaya Night Marathon which was successfully handled on 15 Oct 2011. Well we were not the race organizer neither the event organizer... but being a title sponsor for the first time for such a big event was a 'nightmare'. With the big sponsored amount, we prayed hard (very) for the event to run smooth.

Launching another product on the same night simultaneously was at first frightened me. But alhamdulillah, everything went well as planned. Though we finished late almost 2.00 am (16 Oct 2011) but it was very satisfying.


Today, I attended the first briefing on a program - Potential Leaders Development Program. It takes 2 years to complete and I am not sure as to whether I should be proud of myself - as I was chosen along with other 41 candidates in the Bank.

"Its an avenue for me to define my inner strength' that was some bits of my points which was video taped last week. I said to myself this must be one of my 'poyoness' moments...

I hope I sailed thru this program.... deep in my heart, i should have attended such a program during my 'green' days... yup its an opportunity not to be missed...

I am excited to go thru this program but at the same time there are butterflies in my stomach.
The organizer gave each of us the book the longed to read ' A Doctor in the House' ..
I cracked a joke... i wanted to have that kinda book that speaks (highly - I must be kidding!!) on me ...maybe 'A comedian in the house' - and the contents are pictures of myself taken by others ... me with my bloopers - bloopers via emails, pictures of myself tergolek ... and perhaps pictures of my blause with sambal nasi lemak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?