Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life is a complete CHALLENGE

As I grow older and 'wiser' I learn to accept things as they are. One part of me I try my best to be a better person everyday and another part of me pushing myself to overcome the challenges hurdling me.
Took a break for 2 days from the office works. Well, even though it was officially called a 'Break' but the 'chain' is always a dotted line. I am still working virtually.

Lately many challenges that I discovered will remain as it is ..... Its either you learn to accept and move forward or leave! That challenges are of coz consists of people around you - might be your Boss, colleagues, siblings, in-laws ...the list goes on and to list your other half is not an exception sometimes!

During my green days at work, I found that some Bosses were extremely difficult in so may ways.  But I survived because what matter was my drive to put this 'issue' aside and move  forward even though I was burning inside. Being young, vibrant and energetic I never pronounced this as one of my greatest challenges.

But as time flies, I am beginning to consider this issue and correlate it with poor leadership qualities. I am no leader as well but I think I learned a lot through hard ways. Where I am now equals to hardworking and an endless commitment. Fullstop! I earned through my own sweat and blood. Well sometimes its quite disheartening to see with your own naked eyes that some people are using whatever they have be it status, money, look and whatever that matters to be at the top! And in the end when this kind of people are at the top, they failed to look down! There goes the top leaders with no passion, limited creativity, pronouncing their powers at their own whim and fancy and etc, etc.

I am no longer as young as before but still I believe I am vibrant enough to move forward leaving this issue as another learning stage in my daily life. Meddling with it and hampering yourself to do forward thinking is a complete waste. Well... its a complete 'easier said than done' thingy actually. It demands sacrifices, patience and time consuming. Its a complete challenge.

I must be lying if I were to say that in some situations I don't feel like 'breaking the rules' and 'just do it'. I have never tried to respond and attack with the same strategy or fight fire with fire..perhaps this is a strategy that I might think of doing one fine day.

I hope i will remain positive in life. With all the happenings and news around you be it good or bad, it always has something to remind you. Its how you take it, process and implement. What matter most  - you love yourself, your family and most important is you love your life even though it's a complete challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?