Thursday, November 15, 2012

We MadE iT ThroUGH!!

Hey peeps!

I'm celebrating my 16th years of anniversary today. What's so good about that? I'm bragging?
No lah....

To me or rather to both of us (hubby and me), this is another victory of ours...Well not that difficult though to ruin a marriage institution... but its very very damn difficult to make it works for the 16th years...
i wonder how those people before us especially my parents ... to face, go through and overcome problems, differences and etc in marriage... Its not that God must love them so much... but it would rather they must love each other so much I guess...

Love to me frankly, at the age of our marriage now is perhaps secondary. But its still the integral part of a marriage institution. At 16 years of marriage, responsibility comes first. Love is actually shading the responsibility... It takes love to do anything in marriage. But to certain phase of marriage (like mine), its love that makes you want to be responsible, its love that pushes you to take full charge and care for your family.. it takes love to get you going...

On a surface... yeah i know its easier said than done. But its a hell lots of hard work, sacrifices, give and take, understanding and accept your other half just the way he/she is. I have to admit there are weaknesses of each other that each and every couple should accept with open hearts. We are not perfect. Instead we should be completing each other.

Writing like a marriage counselor huh? No.. lahh... This is based on my own experience. If I were to follow my 'young heart', I won't be celebrating my 16th years anniversary... I won't appreciate these 16 challenging years with my other half.  Why? I still believe marriage is a taboo. Its still a sacred institution. You have to know yourself first in order to understand your other half. Not an easy task. I cried, I laughed, I had twisted emotions, i had mixed feelings... and yes i suffered... inside....

But who cares... I still have my hubby around ... for the love, for the care and for the shelter...
My other half, by the name of Md Rafiq Md Nordin - thank you is the best suited word that I can say at the very moment. Thank you for the 16 years... sharing all the love, responsibility, laughter, happiness moments together...

For all those moments that are not mentioned here are for both of us to look back, learn and improve ourselves.
Wooohoooooooo.... we made it through... Looking forward for more exciting years with you!
Happy Anniversary My Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?