Sunday, November 18, 2012

OwNerShip


For these past few days I have been thinking about sense of ownership.
You guys have this? or is it merely a noun? (if its a noun lah!)

I have been asking myself do I have that as well...
To certain extend perhaps I do.
But its in depth might varies accordingly ... depending on timing, situation and position.

I think mine is not ownership. Perhaps it is more on responsibility.
Not to brag, but when its required, I did settle most of my tasks at home, late nights maybe.
Not at the office la... Am known to be someone who is very penakut... so don't expect me to stay back late at the office..
I hate procrastination..
Ermmm I think that's the best to describe my sense of ownership.

Some people said I am a panicky. Well to certain extend yes... but of coz you are panic if things are not to your expectation or not done according to specifications or not within the time line.
Because that people will not be answerable. Its me ... so panic is my middle name eh? Not for me to decide... depends ... I am just doing my job and I am so wanting my job to be closed to perfect ... if its not perfect.

On a different note, I know my limits. Being in this working industry for years have justified me with some tactics on when to lay low profile and play truant... and when to be on my feet so that when questioned by the sovereigns, everything is at my finger tips.

But its quite a mess if some people is not either one. Yeah its a challenge. That challenge has been a while....
It is frustrating....
No joke..
I am...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?