Monday, November 19, 2012

PlaNNing

This is the single word that I have uttered couple of times today...
Wait... not couple of times... but most of the times...to be exact ...  nothing works until you do as per planned.. of coz a proper planning!

I was a bit (not a bit actually...) disturbed of what happened within the division.
Failure to plan is actually plan to fail... have you heard that before...
Its damn true...

Or if I may add not only plan to fail but also simply putting your 'neck' at stake!
That sounds terrible right?

But it is a good lesson to some people if they see the insights of proper planning.
I am a so so organized person.. or in other words not so organized lah..
But at the rate that I am going now, I cant afford to have that so so attitude of mine reflect my failure to plan.
On a different note, I can't do that alone.
Need the people surrounding to also be more sensitive towards their surrounding..
By now we should have felt the negative vibes...

The key word perhaps is commitment ......
....to be tagged along with responsibility... coupled with proactive..
That equals to a so called perfect human being right? Cruel I am?
Who cares anyway...
Its our turf..


Avoiding to say "I should haves" ...
That implies regret...
That infers unsatisfactorily feelings for not achieving something.
So O ye people... lets move it..
Its time to be on our feet again!

At the end of the day ...Either you take it or leave it.
That sounds definite..
... at the moment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?