Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stay STrOng Sis!

I am not sure how am I supposed to pen down my words now..

This is specially dedicated to someone...
You have been so strong..
I salute you for that..

Flashing back if I were to be at your place now,, I will be melting ... crying ... and perhaps grasping for supporting hands to assist me to stand still and fight the fear inside.

It gave me a hard spank on my face looking at how you faced the situation. You were calm outside...
I know you were struggling inside ....  

I can never imagined how would I react if my time comes... I know it will ...one of these days..
The fear of losing someone close to you for the rest of your life is like a taboo to me..

I hope you will continue the strength that you have in you..
Seeing your calmness just now made my eyes watered
I pray that you will stay strong until the chapter ends..
Stay Strong Ros... I know you will...
You will always have my shoulder to cry on...

2 comments:

Sharing your thoughts anyone?