Sunday, March 16, 2014

oUT of CuriOsiTY

I did something crazy..
OMG!!!!

But this is based on curiosity..
I followed an advice from someone senior... to relay every situation and communication to someone... which I did.

I asked a friend ... did I do something stupid?
Did I do something based on immaturity?
The Hell No!!!!!

But let's see how it begins or ends.. I don;t know which comes first now.
I always tell myself this is me... always wanting to know how my curiosity ends..
The curiosity sometimes looks real..for good.. But sometimes fake.
OMG!!!!

Maybe I think so hard, being so cautious and trying hard to read the counter part's mind so bloody hard that made me haywire at times.

But blame it on myself. I want it at the first place. I want it to be my own experience.
All I have to do now is to stay focus.
To pray to Allah that I have strong will to avoid any unpredictable wrong doings ..
To think twice before I conclude to a decision ...
To always think straight and rationale...
And to be SOBER..
Its only the beginning... not even half way...
I am so confused..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?