Wednesday, March 26, 2014

AkU MerEpEK


I dont know what went wrong today..
Am I so cold and insensitive?

But the scenario explained otherwise. My counter part was actually insensitive and snapped on easily..
Hmmmhhh... well ... I will act like normal as I know that I have done nothing serious... or is it because of that nothing serious I got so called penalised?

My heart and brain are not in sync lately.. I am missing sumthin.. Gosh... couldn't be..
Or should I give myself a nice spank so that I could wake up!! this is not a dreamland.. This is not alice in wonderland.. this is reallll... wake up please.. come on brain.. come on heart... let it go... It means nothing... It has ended ...officially... Nothing to look back. What left is merely traces of puzzle that is impossible to be ...paired?. Its not a confusion... Its a combination of a short span of happiness, excitement and towards the end a denial?

Apa aku merepek ni Labuuuu...
I need to rest my mind ...
It has been processing beyond its capacity at times.. hahaha..
and leave the body weak...
and mind always wondering ...searching and searching...

And heart strongly pumping
... but deep inside shyly weeping...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?