Thursday, October 22, 2015

No more appointment for her


While occupying myself with things to be settled this morning at the office, i received a WA msg stating tht 'no more appointment for mak'.



I was trembling when i read tht msg. All of a sudden i see mak infront of my eyes lying there hopelessly in pain while she keeps on reciting a few surah that she memorized. 

I was then distracted with office stuff and tht has diverted my mind far away ..but only for a short span of time.

When i drove back home my mind zoomed to the msg again ... Mo more appointment for mak. Its like a life sentence for me n my siblings. I broke down and cried all the way back home.
That msg clearly means (scientifically) that her 'time' is getting closer and nearer. 

Her condition worsen each day. Today as reported by Ros ...the symptoms ..the unstable condition of hers ...signify 'the time'.

A few moments tht i managed to snap 2 months ago n current.


More photos of her... Masa ni masih okayy


This was the last moment i saw her holding a book....



More of her


Will miss all and every bits of u mak!

1 comment:

Sharing your thoughts anyone?