Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ag3 is CatCHing UP

Lately i am easily tired...
I think i am aging too fast. Hahhahha!!!!

But that' s what i feel. A few years back i can work on anything..u name it. Office works, out station, spring cleaning of the house i can do that without any problem..

Nowadays i need my beloved other half to be part of my agenda i.e doing houae chores!

Like today.. i planned to do spring cleaning of the house. Perhaps my other half noticed the tiresome in me. He did 70% of the spring cleaning. Hey that is part of his responsibility right.. i.e making sure that the queen of his  heart is assisted with all the house chores... what more the helping hand should come from him.

Anyway... my beloved chubby hubby thank u so much. I really appreciate what u hv done today... really it is right from the bottom of my heart.

Lil kiddo? He is as usual with the ipad and practising his guitar. He has hinted me an ukulele for him. Hmmhhhh... how i wish i could be demanding as he is now when i was at his age. Hahhaha... lain dulu lain skarang. This gen Y is totally contradict with gen X. Baby boomers are not counted! Heheheh.

What ever it is ... i am so looking fwd for weekends.. where i can get off my bed a bit late... hv bfast with th3 love of my life and embrace the weekend without having to endure unpredictable pressures  ... hahhaha.

I thibk age is really catching up on me!...  hahahhha. Enjoy your weekend peeps!

18 comments:

Sharing your thoughts anyone?