Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ladies in action!

I've played bowling before but just for fun. Last week, at first I thought I would 'missed' joining the gals (Puspanita of coz) bowling after the DR exercise. Then gotto know the game was held in the evening at 2.30 pm. I rushed to Alamanda Bowling Alley... with Amir.

The other agencies (under MOF - AG, Treasury, BNM, BSN, JPPH, Hasil, EPF and Customs) were already there. There were 3 categories - the VIP's (all the Datins), the Committees's (each agency sent a rep) and team (all agency sent one team).

Datin Linda was a good player. I noticed that she has her own gear - the shoes and the ball too. Lat was our rep in the Committee category. If it wasnt because of the DR, I must have volunteered myself to play... The team (As,Mashitah and 2 other gals ... I couldn't remember their names but they played well - gals, give a big round of applause to yourself!!).

The game commenced around 3.00 pm and they had 3 rounds of game. I went to watch Datin, Lat and the team performed and threw the balls. As they 'strike' ''' Neney and I yelled out and cheered them!

The game ended at 6.30 pm and am proud to say that Datin Linda was announced the 2nd place (you go Datin!!), while Datin Yang (from BNM) was announced the player with the most balls went to the drain :). It was fun though. Our team didnt win any of the top rank place. But they did play with a good team spirit.
What can I say? Thanks gals... for spending your time to be part of the game.

I found this on the net .... Bowling is an anaerobic type of physical exercise, similar to walking with free weights. Bowling helps in burning calories and works muscle groups not usually exercised. The flexing and stretching in bowling works tendons, joints, ligaments, and muscles in the arms and promotes weight loss. Apart from the physical benefits it also has psycho-social benefits, strengthening friendships or creating new ones in groups.

Must do this more often!

Some pics during the game.



The gals with Datin Linda (2nd from right and Pn Azian; extreme right)




Merancang strategi...





Eating time while waiting for the result...





Datin Linda and Puan Sri Hayati (Pengerusi Puspanita MOF).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?