Monday, May 7, 2012

Unimaginable!

This week will be her final week.... the moment that I longed for...
"Your mum is doing fine. She needs to do her final brachy and that's it"
... and of coz Prof Fuad couldn't see the joy in my eyes when I read his message.

I couldn't remember how many days n nights I spent in this oncology ward accompanying her. All that's always fresh on my mind is her determination. She deserves more than a pat on her back. She deserves her normal life.

Her courage increased tremendously after what happened to dad.
Deep inside I am sure that she is instilling and channeling her strength to us, her children;  to face whatever obstacles and hurdles with confident.
.... can't afford to lose her or him now..
Can't really imagine life without both of them ...
Someone said  "They are our entry to the world...
Waking up without him or her is like waking up in a world without a sky and its unimaginable!" ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?