Monday, November 23, 2015

Redha?

A few ppl did ask how am i doing?
Well i am just doin' fine.

If u ask me do i still have those sad, sorrow and down feelings, my answer would exactly be Yes of coz. 

I am no robot... I am human. I hv feelings.
Someone made a statement i should have let it go or redha...
Who am i to question Allah's decision?

Redha I am. But losing a mother... A mother who raised u, sacrificed for u, put your needs first instead of hers for more than 40 years, dont I have the right to be sad...

Watching her ups and downs, her sufferings and her painful moments was something that i would keep close to my heart.

I treasure my mother's love.. Which i hv been deprived off since her passing.
Its my right anyway.

To those who dont understand, you should see things in a different way.
Life is like a box of chocolate...
We dont know what will happen to us next.

So live life to the fullest. If u miss someone just say it out.

I miss mak... 
I have let u go
But i will still cherish all those moments spent with you till the end of my life!




1 comment:

Sharing your thoughts anyone?