Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Good Old Days ...

Yesterday I was 'cleaning' my old laptop. So banyak la jumpa all those pictures masa kat CAT.

During a brainstorming session ...
See all the ladies ... commercial break ... COLGATE !





Masing-masing tengah concentrate... pikir camner nak kelentong kah kah kah...










'Bidan Terjun' .... CAT was the official online media for this event (Malaysia Dive Expo). Had to sit in the PC replacing the Boss. I swear I wont do this again... without preparation. '





In Chiangmai for APICTA Award presentation. We presented our system (p2g) to judges from Brunei, Thailand, Philipines and S'poe. Boss said it was not the winning or losing part that matters to him.. it was the experience that he offered us from the trip. Ya... somehow it was true..







London ... WTM... Had the opportunity to watch the musical theatre. Footloose and We will rock you. I enjoyed Footloose maybe becoz I knew all the songs ..







31 Jan 2007. My last day with CAT. Kira tak pernah dibuat orang ... quit 2 kali and then masuk balik... hehehe. But this was the final farewell for me. Frankly I've learnt a lot during my tenure here. Even though it was full of stress, pressure, all the last minutes tender and presentation slides, it was the most memorable one. I left the company due to the fact that I knew that I could not give more as expected. I think I had tried my best to balance between family and work. But in the end I was too tired... So long farewell... I wish everyone in CAT all the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?