Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Letih .....

This week, we have a couple of things to settle and manage simultaneously. Since one of my colleagues pergi training, so I can say that I'm a bit busy getting things done. Just finished drafting speeches for this weekend event. Ha..ha.. Amir is besides me ni.. maybe wondering naper I dok ngadap lapotop. Today someone at the office has just started her diet and of coz' she will be one of the frequent followers of the aerobic classes. I respect her strong will!! and really hope that she is as strong as her will... :)

Coming back to my colleague yang pergi training ... training on penggunaan bahasa.. I wonder habis training ni nanti macamana la bahasa komunikasi atau penulisan yang I will expect from him. Hmmhhh.. hopefully dia tak buat mistakes like 'dimakan' jadi 'di makan', 'di sana' jadi 'disana'...

... And finally today we managed to get 20 pax for our trip to Bandung this coming July. Can't wait to fly to Bandung. Looking at the list of the names, most of them are 'kakak-kakak' and to some people 'makcik-makcik'. Well tak kisah la kakak ke, makcik ke and not forgettin' ada 2 orang jejaka Malaya yang tersesat for this trip. Just wait and see la how these 2 abangs mix and mingle around with us. Don't worry, we won't bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?