Thursday, April 10, 2014

WhaT a DAy

Life has been very hectic lately. Travelling out stations are routines nowadays. Sometimes i feel that i am not being fair to my lil' kiddo Amir ... what more my other half! But what choice do i have? I am glad as both of them consider my routine absence as a duty that is expected out of me. Glad that the 'father & son' bonding has made both of them very close and something that i always look upon..for my other half has been the constant helping hand to manage this kiddo...

I always tell myself i should make up the times that i have missed with both of them. But at the rate i am going now i cant really anticipate the exact moment. Am i being selfish or what?

Today is one of those hectic days. Like other days, the scheduled meetings coupled with ad hoc requests have always left me with undescribed tiredness..mentally and phyisically..

Today .... I was taken a back.. when my one and only lil kiddo told me ... " amir suka bantal ni sebab ada bau rambut mak... " he held the pillow tight..with his shining eyes staring at me..

Clueless... speechless ... it touched me so deep. I have the feeling that what this lil.kiddo wanted to express was..." i miss u a lot and i want u to always be by my side"....

Only God knows how much i want that too my dear son...

I wept quietly then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?