Thursday, April 17, 2014

ReAdY for thE truTH?

Woke up at 4am today ... gotta flight to catch at 7am. Another round of meeting on ssp. This time round it will be at Kedah/Perlis.

I wanted to laugh out loud when i was asked to take off my boots just because the sensor made an alarm when i crossed the inspection line/ the check point. Yup it looked awkward... luckily the boots were shiny enuf not to make me looked like a fool.

A colleague of mine snapped pics on me without shoes.. which i thot sumthin that needs to be shared..

The air craft was on time indeed/ in accordance with the schedule.  For quick bfast.. I had my favourite half boiled eggs at the nearest kopitiam. Something that could make me awake i hope..

Boarded.. and upon took off my mind was narrowed down to those passengers and crew of mh370. All of a sudden i had this fear inside me.. i even asked myself am i afraid to die? Not ready to leave my loved ones or simply a reminder...
The truth is...as i always believe.. when the time comes..nothing on this world can stop you from death... its definite.. the only question is how ready are we...

...something to ponder upon i guess but of coz it works as a reminder..not a soft one but i think we all know.

Being air asia.. i guess this is not a general statement..but i qualified it  based on my own experience. The flight was delayed for almost 2 hours. During the ' flying back' a couple of turbulences welcomed us on air.... that made me thought of mh370 again. As all we malaysians wish... its my wish as well to learn  that they are safe wherever they are. If i were to be one of the relatives... being human... i would be frustrated...yes by not knowing the true cause of the incident.. with a hope that everything will soon be answered. And when once unveiled again...are we ready to face and accept the truth... ( i am sure the truth is always disheartening...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?