Sunday, April 6, 2014

ViCtImiSeD!

Have you ever feel that you have been victim..ised?  Often? Maybe? All the times?

I think this is a feeling or a situation that everyone face/has been facing in our daily life. Something that can't be avoided... something that ..being human you tend to be one of the victims or perhaps who finds victims!

But being human is not a valid excuse though to act as such... (am I being super duper perfect?) But still we have no right (in my own definition on law of emotions) to find baits to release our dissatisfaction, anger, hatred and etc...

Why am I writing this? Because I think lately I am the loser.. being victimised due to unnecessary or unknown causes. The more you keep yourself in control and sober, the more people hit you and push you to the wall. Yes I didn't react ... Thinking rationally, I think I would be putting myself to the lowest degree a.k.a to the same level of mentality of those irrational and inconsiderate people.

But how to avoid this people? My take... let them be... Leave them with their childish attitude and immaturity... To me this people will never changed. They are the kind of people that God has created as a test.. to measure one's steadfast..ness, patience ...

Being someone who finds that being a victim is a part of our daily life, it often gets to my nerve. Sometimes i react defensively... sometimes I let it be. I guess this is a nature of us..being human...even though I have stressed myself that being human confers us no legitimate right to act as such.

As for me, I have been trying my level best not to snap on other people due to some internal problems. Its not that easy. The more/ the harder you try, the more it comes to you. I believe we can only avoid being victimised and avoid ourselves to find victims in phases... We couldn't do it in a spur of a moment, in  a blink of eye or not even a day ... It comes through experience in life.

The wiser we are... the better person we would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?