Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Iftar - DTandoor

Phewww....

Last weekend my inlaws (MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL) came to join for Buka Puasa. At first I thought cooking on my own would be a great idea. But had to cancel last minute since FD wanted to chip in. Small matter ... she said. We tried high and low to look for 'good food', 'cozy place' with a very- very reasonable price... Hmmhhhh. come on its bulan Puasa okay... buffet promotions are everywhere but the price... fullamak potong kapla! I have set aside few hundred bucks for this 'sweet occasion' with my inlaws...

Asked Jiji's opinion and ahaa.... she mentioned DTandoor. I straight away called Johhny the Operation Director. Hearing my voice he directly asked when are we coming for buka puasa at the restaurant... hmmmhhhh... this is like 'pucuk dicita ulam mendatang'... Ok I set on Sunday for 15 pax including kids.

...... and the best thing I chose to have it at KL Tower. Nampak cam very exclusive la kan... Some snap shots taken by FD at KL Tower:





The food... Buffet RM39.00 (adult) and RM17 (children aged below 12)


Food was great. Ada nasi Arab, roti naan, tanduri chicken... The bubur lambuk was awesome... I didnt have the opportunity to taste the curry mee... Too full...




Amir sempat beli Ben10...

Kami bukan twins ...







The fathers had their smoking session after Iftar. Surprisingly Amir was 'okay' with FD and hubby...

Anyways, we had a good time. Thanks to Johnny for 'sponsoring' the Iftar...
Deep in my heart ... must come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?