Monday, January 4, 2010

NY Resolution?

I don't know why I wanted to rush home early today. Had to compromise aerobics ... Feel that I missed my son a lot ...:)

Upon reaching parent's place, Amir rushed to me, gave me a hug.... and forced me to take his things as he wanted to reach home as early as he could.

I just thought that probably he is dying to watch his Power Rangers or Ultraman Dyna DVD....
He did... after all that's the only 'mechanism' at the moment besides playing games in my laptop that would make him stay occupied and offer me my own time to do whatever necessary.

One thing weird today, he brought back home a teddy bear. Just now he whispered to me... "Mak ni adik Amir, nama dia Teddy...". I burst out laughing.

He has fallen asleep and the teddy bear is beside him. Suddenly I pittied him.... He must be very lonely without someone to call a brother... Is this another resolution of ours? :)

4 comments:

  1. a good new year's resolution...heheheh me too...arituh balik tgk Nur Aisyah...heee...rasa tenang jer tengok muke baby..hahah...okie...chaiyok...chaiyok....
    btw....cute nyer "adik" Amir.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..I think what Amir meant was he wants an Adik? So could this be your new year resolution? Pink = girl? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farah cute & mindblogger : yes ... yes... we are trying very very hard.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?