Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An ExPloRAcE of EMOTIONS


I  was running like crazy at HUKM hunting for a wheelchair this evening...
If there is any NGO at the moment that requests for wheelchairs as donations, I will definitely support for the approval. Confirm!
Finally, managed to get one for her.... right place, right time...

Had to bring her back today... 'Only one day Prof' .. 'should be okay' he said.
Text Joe - 'wait for us at the main lobby...on our way down now'..

Damn! it was the lift again... Wrong timing I guess....
Racing against time, I could see that she was holding tight to the wheelchair ...due to the 'drifting' and the 'cornering' that I made along the way to the lobby. Dont worry mum .... I am and always a good driver ...and efficient as well!

Joe said ' we go straight la nyah'. I didnt figure out that as a suggestion from him...To me it was an instruction... and I didnt respond at all. He got the message. We were not talking at all through out the journey. Mum - I guess she was preparing herself..

*******************************************************************************

He was surprised to see her... I saw his watery eyes and she controlled her emotions well.  He is on oxygen mask now.... The doc explained that at 11.00 am he said he couldn't breathe properly.  A dejavu! It happened to late Azmin when he himself requested for the same...

For the first time (after what happened for the past few months), one of my super duper strong brothers broke into tears.. I could feel him actually.. I know he has been keeping this for quite some time...
Men do cry.. nothing's wrong with that!

******************************************************************************

I was with him till 730pm. Told him not to take off the oxygen mask so often... He might feel uncomfortable... Several times, I caught him trying to close his eyes... Perhaps just like me wanting this to be one of those nightmares .... He watched me.. and I stared away from looking at his eyes ... holding back the tears.. .

Hold his hands.... Rub his forehead, Stroke his hair...with the hope that I am able to do this again and again and again.....and again...
My legs were so heavy ...leaving him ....
Whispered to him that I gotta go...
His reply was a simple nod...
... and I wept all the way....

2 comments:

  1. kak, i hope i can lift up your burden. i can just offer my shoulder for u to cry on. be strong sistah!

    we're here for u. *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D! All u guys have been very supportive...

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?