Monday, June 14, 2010

A Mess!

The office is a complete mess!!
Renovation works - I got myself a place at a corner..
Looks good.. as its quite difficult for ppl to see as to whether I'm in or Out..

The staff are still aranging their stuffs. Cables and wires are everywhere.. OSHA where are youuu?
Hmmhh, the contractor has not fixed th wiring at my place. So the computer is OFF.. but that doesn't mean that I can escaped works.. Works are as usual. Luckily I brought my BB. Still can send emails and blog!

Tried to settle the SVC stuff. Spoke to the Minister's special officer. Looks great! Went out with Jiji to scout for Challenge trophy.. I think we  might settle for the Royal Selangor.

Rasa macam nak demam.. the sore throat made me uneasy and weak.. Guess whatever it is, things that should be cleared this week must settle within this week... if not I will be a complete mess then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?