Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ops Talk of the town vs Sotong Bakar

Went off to Penang last Friday. Suddenly we thought that we should go for a vacation. A 'simple' vacation .. tak la sampai obersi (oversea). Cant afford that at the moment ... time as well as $$$!! Yeah just got the bonus after a long painstaking waiting.. :) .. Alhamdulillah .... but lots of things to settle with that $$$.

Amir was excited as usual. I think the last vacation the three of us had together was last year..also Penang but I had to attend for an event at that time.

Thought this vaction could take away if not all but perhaps some of the mess in my head.. especially the social challenge (Operasi Talk of the town!).. Looks like the management is really on to it now.. hmmhhh why ? all of a sudden. Have laid some plans with the team and to kick off next week.  Hope everything is manageable...This operasi talk of the town has been declared as my KPI... My KPI??? whatever!!


Had fun with hubby and Amir.. walaupun penat and at times Amir had his own tantrum... kadang kadang pening nak layan... but layan ajer la... just follow the flow... Amir has been requesting us to take him for a train ride. Went to Bukit Bendera... still renovation in progress after more than one year... To pay back, we went to the Toy Museum.  I thought the toys showcased are huge ones but it was not... Quite a dissappointment..but not to little kid like Amir la...

Whatever it is, I like Penang for its food... the signature is of coz its nasi kandar. I saw people queuing for nasi kandar at its famaous Line Clear irrespective of gender and race... We did not have nasi kandar at all... but we had mee udang, sotong bakar, kue teow kerang and its pasembur. Amir boleh mengadap sotong bakar sorang..... Before we went back to KL ... sempat repeat sotong bakar....

On our way back to KL, rasa macam malas dan bercinta nak pergi kerja... Feel like continue resting..
But when suddenly the work KPI crossed my mind, feel like I have to gear myself and fuel my team for the same objective...

But I really miss the sotong bakar... must repeat... must repeat...hahahah....

2 comments:

  1. penang food heaven!!tp my hubby tak suka g penang.coz always traffic jam.tension gue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eida.. i rasa i takkan boring and jemu kalau gi Penang... Not only the food but everything of Penng memng best...
    teringat masa zaman duk Equatori hehhehe

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?