Monday, July 5, 2010

I am still searching

Do you ever have the kinda feeling that you are 'too lazy' to work even though your works are piling up...
That is what I feel now.... well the mood is just not there...
I know this is procrastination... but I just couldn't help it... I am a dead body if any of the CEs ever have the opportunity to read this...

But I am still sober.... I still have not missed my deadline... yet... :)

I think this kinda feeling is quite normal. There are times and moments in our life that we need to be alone..
that moments when you feel that you just need  a break from all the routines! That's what I am feeling right now. But of coz being a person who feels that tasks given must be deliberately delivered and fulfilled, I always ensure that this feeling will come to its station when I've had enuf. Well, am proud to say that all this while I manage my time and procrastination well. A pat to my shoulder hahaha...

Sometimes it makes me guilty at times and frankly  i do hate myself for having such a feeling ..even though I reasoned myself this is normal and it happens to everyone.

Maybe too much routines or its about time to peep into other challenges? Something to ponder upon. No... I'm not leaving the current place..as yet. I think I have learnt quite a lot in order to understand the organization better, how it works, how it is managed and the most important thing how to suit myself in its 'culture'. Though it was difficult for me to adapt during my early days but I am used to it now...The beauty of it, you've gotta the opportunity to meet all kinds of ppl here. Its a challenge by itself.  And I think I've made it!!

But I'm only human and of coz I tend to make mistakes, blunders and bloopers... But come to think of it, its the best part of all. I believe there are a lot more to learn. And in the process of learning, we will encounter problems, feelings of discomfort, dissatisfaction and even hatred. I hope that these will make me a better person. There is no coincidence in life. I am fated to be here and for a reason that I am still searching...

Thank you God for everything!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... that 'search' ha/
    ok why not? after all we have an agreement kan... it has to be 'the package'

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?