Saturday, July 24, 2010

Have we progressed?

I was 'called' to write this after what happened last week.
To me progress is not merely limited to technology economy and development...
But counts in the progress of our mind and attitude...
I just couldnt believe why some ppl (well educated) will some how or rather fail to note the importance of progress in mind and attitude..
Perhaps some people are still ruled by their own emotions...
Perhap some people still hold fast to selfishness...
and some couldn't borther as long as they got what they aim for and fulfilled their needs...
Deep in my heart, I am expecting some positive changes among the team, friends and relatives...

and often asked myself as well... have I progressed?
The truth is I am still progressing .... and will always be...
Its a learning process in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?