Friday, July 30, 2010

T R U S T

Do you still remember, when you were at your younger age perhaps in your primary school, you used to share little secrets only with your closest friends (maybe one or two of them) and mentioned this to them "you promise me, do not tell anyone ha...This is between you and me only"... and for all you know next 2 days the little secrets were no longer secrets...

And do you still  remember when you were in your good old days ... I mean during your college or Uni... you shared secrets on the boys / seniors whom you had crush on / attracted to... and of coz still reminding your best friend to keep them dear to their hearts... Unfortunately it didn't last long... The following week the whole faculty of your class would have known who you admired most ...

When you were at your early stage working in a big company.. and it happened that you were one of the emergency rescue team.. The commitee will share on the fire drill exercise... and ... on the day itself you and few of your close friends were already at the ground flr...


But what is the real value of a trust ... it's a wide definition and depends on a situation/subject matter..
Will someone consider me I have betrayed his/her trust if I shared his/her problems with other friends?

Will someone consider me a bad person if I have betrayed his/her trust just for the sake of having fun...

Only God Knows...

I once read "without trust no relationship can thrive"...

Tht's how importance trust is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?