Saturday, July 24, 2010

Working my brain cells

I have been busy, tired and excited lately.
SVC? Uni road shows? Program Prihatin (with Dato Sohaimi Shaidan), Futsal? PC in Perak? India trip? Walkathon? BSN Rangers?
Social Venture Challenge - has started.. and the road shows to all Unis have also started...
So far, went to UKM, UPM, KLMU, USIM, UITM, UIA, UNITEN, Lim Kok Wing... and yesterday UUM, Sintok.
It was a tiring journey - presented to almost 70 students on the SVC in the morning. Driven to Penang by 2 officers from cawangan (Farhanah and En Aziz). Nasib baik dapat tukar flight petang... kalau tak pukul 12 malam un belum sampai umah.

Tomorrow - walkathon  7km..Frankly the first walkathon that I've ever participated. Then next week, we have to plan how to get the rest of Unis visited. Perhaps to divide into 2 groups.

Well... its really tiring, take up a lot of my time... but it makes my brain cells working...
At 43 now... I am proud... am still going strong, young (even though at heart) and some ppl though that I am not even 40... (puji diri sendiri....).
Guess... I have to get myself involved in so many things and stuff (be it responsibilty or voluntarily) in order to be fast and efficient...

1 comment:

  1. alhamdulillah.seronok nye dgr about your work.teringat masa kita sama sama keje dulu.rindu rasa nye.tp nak buat camno.den skarang isteri dan ibu mithali.heheh

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts anyone?