Monday, December 10, 2012

TraNs StuDIo .. HeRe We CoME!

Telling the truth, I had a good sleep.
Woke up in the next morning, I felt so fresh and good!

The breakfast was good. Not so many choice given but okay to have at least something to eat in the morning. Had a chat with a couple from UK. they were worried sick looking at my watch ... thought they  were late .. hahahah... Told them not to worry coz I didnt change the timing... At Bandung we were late by an hour compared to KL. They were relieved...

Amir had his toast... with choc rice! I had a lil bit of noodle. And followed with the meds.
"Sudah sihat kakak ?" the first sentence that came from Wahyu... I just smiled indicating that I am okay... though I know the cough will  continue. I have lost my voice due to the bad coughing. Hey... I am still alive... hahahha!

At the entrance of the hotel, hawkers were getting readied with items that they wanted to sell on hands once we went out the hotel. We managed to pass by... This is a normal scene in Bandung.

"Wah hari ini pastinya untuk Amir ya!" Wahyu started the conversation with us while driving. I noticed that he began to like Amir. Maybe because he has a daughter aged the same with Amir.

Yup we headed to Trans Studio on the second day. The traffic was clear. Maybe at that hour (around 830 am in the morning) traffic was not a night mare.

It was not that hassle to reach Trans Studio Bandung. By 9.00 am we were there. Again we had latte and cappuccino as another round of bfast at Coffee Bean-  at the entrance of Trans Studio while waiting for Wahyu to get us the tickets. 

At the entrance of Trans Studio

Excited Amir kept on asking what could he played and when can we enter the place. Wahyu passed us two cards to enter. Obviously he was not sure how was the games facilitated inside. His honest reply by stating that he cant afford to bring his daughter to Trans Studio touched me... I looked at myself and Amir and Hub... we came all the way for this... In life we dont know what's for us in the future. I just hope and pray that this young chap will be able to give basic education, shelter and love for his family. Looking at him and talking to him ... I think he works hard to ensure that his ends meet.




Some pics taken at Trans Studio.

I can't remember this place...

After a ride on racing track..


Other pics were taken by the those people in Trans Studio. Amir had these few games:
1. Racing Track
2. Super Hero 4D Simulator (this was superb! it was really a 4D movie ... I could even feel the water splashed! yes we were wet!)
3. Dunia Si Bolang
4. Dunia Anak Anak
5. Pirate Boat
6. Adventure of Africa

The rest are more adventurous and not suitable for Amir'a age. But we were satisfied as Amir really had fun and enjoyed every single ride.  The only set off was when we cancelled our entry to Dunia Lain - a haunted and world full of magics -.. I have to admit even i myself was a bit skeptical to enter... I could feel that it was so eerie.. and serammmmm....

With 3 tickets worth 450,000 rupiah (included in the tour) u can ride any games or watch any movie...all that they provide inside Trans Studio. But you have to top up or reload if you wanna buy food, drinks and photos that they have taken for you.

We spent about 350,000 rupiah to buy all photos and for some snacks. But over all it was a good entertainment for Amir. That's the only thing that matters to us.

We left Trans Studio at 3.00pm.
Headed to Toko 3 for some jeans.

It was raining ... again.
After Toko 3, I told Wahyu if he can drop me at Rumah Mode. 'Boleh saja kakak.

The traffic was bad as it was Friday.  It took us about 2 hours to reach Rumah Mode.
Nothing interesting though... got Amir a pair of H& M Pyjama and Hub's Tshirts.
Mine? Nothing interesting...

As usual we called a day off for Wahyu once we reached the hotel.
That nite we had Chinese and seafood for dinner
Not bad....

We reached the hotel around 10pm and I need to pack.
Tomorrow we will be heading to Punchak, another high peak and cold place to visit ...
It will be a very lonnggg journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?