Monday, December 10, 2012

StoNe CoLD !

At Kawah Putih...
Hahahah... the title of the entry has nothing got to do with this post except... the word CoLd...


 We were at Kawah Putih on our 3rd day. Before arriving Kawah Putih, Wahyu took us to Cibaduyut ( a place where all kinda leather is offered).

Nice place.. I have been here once... but this time round I really appreciate this place. Maybe that was the reason why I bought myself a new luggage... hahahah...  What a lame excuse eh?




Before going down to Kawah Putih.
We arrived Kawah Putih at about 10.30 am. Wahyu bought us the tickets for the shuttle. I wonder why most of the places that we visited was very cold... and it was about to rain as well...

We bought face masks once arrived as the smell of the sulfur was a bit disturbing especially to Amir; He kept on closing his nose...




Amir with his face mask on...  

Kawah Putih is an area of non active volcano..
The area was hazed and the water was a bit warm...
There were few sign boards not allowing visitors to swim...
hahahah... I wonder who would even wanna swim there...





More photos....




Nothing much to see at Kawah Putih except for the haze, the cooling and breezing weather...
I"ve never thought that Indon has such good places to visit.
I think this time round my trip to Bandung is worth ... the money, the journey and the experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?