Friday, December 14, 2012

YoU R EveRyThinG to ME.



These pics are long time overdue.
The first time I saw him in those actions below, I was about to cry....
He has grown up to be a cute lil' boy...
Well frankly I missed all those days ...
Those days when he first learned to crawl, to jump, to giggle ...
He is the only apple of my eyes...
He is the madu and racun
He is everything to me!



 




With his Lil Tot's friends ... the first time I saw him 'dancing'.











He'll be leaving his Lil Tots soon...
Something that I am fear of..
Fear of the new friends that he will meet
Fear of the so called influence...
...so many fears that I wouldn't want to imagine..

Tak hafal steps...tengok kawan sebelah.  
Hey nasik goreng ...hey bubur kacang ....





Joget Lagu Melayu - Ala payung la payung ketipang payung....



                               The lead dancer...
A tribute to P Ramlee - Story of Haji Bakhil's maids...   

If only I could turn back the clock..
These were some of the moments that I would like to rewind over and over again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?