Monday, December 10, 2012

We WeRe At The PeAK!

I've listened to some of the songs from an Indon group by the name of Wali ....
For about 3 days I've been listening to the same songs... and I think I kinda like one or two songs sang by this group...

Well... that was the only entertainment that I could listen to on the road... Thank God ada Wali... kalau tak... ??? and perhaps that was the only CD that Wahyu has in his mpv!

From Kawah Putih to Punchak... according to Wahyu will take few hours. I didnt really bother at first since I was not the one driving... heheheh...

But again, to avoid terrible traffic jam (as it was weekend), Wahyu didnt take the highway... but instead he took the normal road heading to Jakarta. Well.... I had to salute this guy... he didnt even smoke while driving.. All 3 of us slept like nobody business... (I pity him for that at last...). But there was nothing that we could do...

The scenery around the village during our journey to Punchak reminded me of my journey to Agra and Jaipur, India. This country (from what I noticed with my own naked eyes) was lacked of basic infra. The road, the town planning ...it was just haywire to me... But still the people can live and continue with their living... Or maybe they are used to it... Someone told me before... dont get used to something... It will make you no better person... banking on this situation, I think they are deprived of their basic needs as citizens...

According to Wahyu... some community even raised their own fund to get the road properly paved and maintained. Where is the relevant party/ authority then? Only God knows. At this point I am glad that I am Malaysian.. something that I never ever regret for the rest of my life!

We had lunch at another Sundanese restaurant. This time round, we requested Wahyu to join us ... even though he was at first very reluctant. We ordered fish, chicken, vege... all  to be cooked and served in Sundanese style... After the 3rd day, I concluded that I will never like Sundanese food... Not to my taste at all...

We took the opportunity to get to know each other better with out tour guide who like to talk to Amir and make jokes with that kiddo as well.

After lunch we continued our journey to the peak. I saw Wahyu fagged.... to take away all the stress maybe while driving just now. It was not only the road but the traffic as well ... it was a double night mares.

We reached at the top at 7.00pm. Hotel Surya Indah... the place is as beautiful as its name..
Cold and freezing...
Nyaman sekali...

Take a sneak peak at the photos below:

Taichi act 1.

Not so taichi...

Another movement ...

"Nak bagi Anis " (his cousin sister) ...he said...

The chalets...

A shot from Amir



We traveled down back to Bandung after staying over night at Punchak.
It was a tiring journey but a good one.
This time, our trip to Bandung has no shopping as one of the itineraries..
Yup we did it...
Amir was the one who really enjoyed the trip..
We were amazed that he behaved himself...
But too bad...
I had flu..once we landed..
and Hub fell...on the very first night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?