Sunday, September 7, 2014

Ola!

Ola peeps..

Its has been veeeryyyy long.. this blog is left without any words...
Yup...I wish I could have written all those things that happened.

Yup I was in Japan in April 2014 for a week.  My first backpacking with my mates... 2 of them! It was cool traveling with them... 2 genY. elt like was one of them ... hahahah ... perasan tahap gaban! Visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Nagoya, ... but all photos are in my HP. I love Japan... but not really the life there..perhaps.
everything was in Japanese. Mati kutu dibuatnya tak boleh cakap in English. Overall it was a satisfying journey.

Reaching KL... works were piling up> That was a norm. Worked like hell after that hols!
I was lucky. SOmeone said 2014 is my lucky year. I was chosen to travel to Rome... yuhooooo....
Wait for my pics peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?