Monday, August 10, 2009

More than just a box.

This morning I received a call from Fara (Zazen). That was actually a reminder call... I haven't gone to Zazen since my last training .. since 27 July. So Fara is actually reminding me "Hello ... when are you guys coming?" Frankly I have been losing weight after joining Zazen. Tapi takder la so drastic that people can immediately see the 'change'. I think I have lost 4kg so far. But that was not Zazen alone.. I have to control my diet as well. I have not been eating rice for a month. My jeans are all loose :) So I care less if people didn't notice the difference in me as long as I am healthy. Now, whenever I check my BP, its OPTIMAL! Previously it was always high normal.

When I first did my body weigh analysis with Zazen, it was a great fear to me. The analysis read: My body has less water (I think I have been drinking (plain water !) a lot), the fat is now solidly built in my body (so I have to work hard to reduce the fat and it may take some time), and bla bla bla (you wouldn't want to know).

I started Zazen on 2 July 2009. After one week I lost 1kg. After 10 seatings I further lost 2 kg.
It actually speed your metabolic process. My metabolic age was 60 when I first did my BMI). Now I am still controlling my diet. Surprisingly I am still alive! I thot' I would be dead if I were to avoid rice.....

Thought to continue Zazen in fasting month but the problem is when you are in the cabin, you would feel thirsty and takut dehydrated. But I insist to try ... you will never know. One thing for sure I am satisfied with Zazen but not with my current weight. More hard work and more strict diet regime need to be done.

Anyone who would like to try, please do. Its good for one's health. Losing weight is only part of the FIR functions. Its more than that... Its a Life Box!! For those who wanna know more pls visit www.zazenhealthsolutions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing your thoughts anyone?